Thursday, September 26, 2013

MICKEY MOUSE PARTY one




Mickey Mouse party
So for decorations I took myself to pinterest
Now mickey mouse being one of the oldest and most famous characters in the world I didn’t have any shortage of Mickey Mouse inspiration
Decorations

These are some on the things I made
For vertical hanging
I made Mickey Mouse face cut outs using the cookie cutter
I increased the size a big
I used red black n yellow
Here is a pic of the wall
I did two huge mickey faces on the wall
Then I had happy birthday noon written on in it





 Horizontal Flags
I also made flags flour colors actually red yellow black n white
After I spent about half hour trying to stitch these on ribbon I realized that I could wind string on a bobbin n after that it was very smooth
I stitched along the end on the flag n when done pulled it away as long as I want distance between flags to b n did next one

Centerpiece and doorway hangings

I also got some tissue paper and made a center piece too
I searched for black and red tissues but I got red n yellow instead I made flowers on pipe cleaners and then put some pipe cleaners for decoration as well
The flowers were put in an empty formula tin of 400g with covered with colored paper and mickey cut outs pasted on it
There were excess flowers which I hung on ribbons and put over the doors and such




No comments:

Post a Comment