Friday, January 10, 2014

wedding cake fr my sister in law

my wedding cakes

omg i have been away for soo long

i did go to he 3 weddings i was talking abt

for one i made the cake
she had a green theme
and i went with an ombre cake with white flowers and black centres
i always feel that in a cake contrast makes a lot of difference if u r making  cake thats in a color
white cakes can have flowers of any color
im not a huge baker of or decorator by any means but its something that i love to do
that i always have loves to do
i have never had any formal training but i do my friends and families cakes a lot
so here is the cake i did
my husbands cousin helped with some of the flowersi love these ombre cakes
its soooo lovely esp for a wedding
its whimsy


green ombre cake with white flowers

if u want a cake like this its simple
the first tire is just stars 18 wilton nozzle
2nd is swirls 1m wilton
3rd is frills 104 wilton


now a days wedding cakes r fondant covered and t looks really pretty but i think piping has its own magic and i love piping. i know its not a conventional wedding cake but this is one of my fav
i like it even more than my own cake


No comments:

Post a Comment